Details for Wapakoneta Daily News
Do you see a story wherever you look? Do you enjoy meeting people and learning their stories? Can you ask the tough questions when needed? Can you work both independently and as part of a team? If you can answer yes, we want to talk to you. The Wapakoneta Daily News is looking for a full-time general assignment reporter. We are a small community newspaper whose goal is to chronicle the current events and the lives and times of the people in our neighborhoods, warts and all. We’re looking for someone who can handle a couple of beats as well as assignments, develop his or her own story ideas and collaborate with others in the newsroom to ensure we’re not missing anything. If you can take your own photographs and have Indesign experience that’s a big plus. The job is full time, has health benefits, paid time off and more. To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to Publisher Deb Zwez with a resume and cover letter sent to email@example.com.
- Flyers Head to State Semifinals
- Board Considering Drug Testing
- Local Storage Unit Facility Set to Open
- Minster Girls Cross Country Wins State Title
- Council Hears Progress of Proposed Rec Center
- Pro-life Rosary Held Sunday
- Research Developments in the Treatment of Advanced Kidney Cancer
- How to Ensure Your Child’s Screen Time is Educational and Meaningful
- How Urinary Symptoms May Lead Men to Avoid Activities
- Practical Steps to Plan a Remodel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.